You may place an order without registering to XINJIADA.
We strongly suggest you sign in before purchasing as you can track your order in real time.
For your convenience, we accept multiple payment methods in USD, including PayPal, Credit Card, and wire transfer.RFQ (Request for Quotations)
It is recommended to request for quotations to get the latest
prices and inventories about the part.
Our sales will reply to your request by email within 24 hours.
1. You'll receive an order information email in your inbox.
(Please remember to check the spam folder if you didn't hear from us).
2. Since inventories and prices may fluctuate to some extent, the sales manager is going to reconfirm the order and let you know if there are any updates.
Shipping starts at $40, but some countries will exceed $40. For
example (South Africa, Brazil, India, Pakistan, Israel, etc.)
The basic freight (for package ≤0.5kg or corresponding volume) depends on the time zone and country.
Currently, our products are shipped through DHL, FedEx, SF, and UPS.Delivery Time
Once the goods are shipped, estimated delivery time depends on the shipping methods you chose:
FedEx International, 5-7 business days.The following are some common countries' logistic time.
|Factory Lead Time||10 Weeks|
|Lifecycle Status||ACTIVE (Last Updated: 7 months ago)|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mount|
|Package / Case||48-LQFP|
|Number of Pins||48|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C~85°C TA|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL)||3 (168 Hours)|
|Number of Terminations||48|
|Max Power Dissipation||364mW|
|Terminal Form||GULL WING|
|Base Part Number||STM32F03|
|Interface||I2C, SPI, UART, USART|
|Number of I/O||39|
|RAM Size||8K x 8|
|Voltage - Supply (Vcc/Vdd)||2.4V~3.6V|
|uPs/uCs/Peripheral ICs Type||MICROCONTROLLER, RISC|
|Core Processor||ARM® Cortex®-M0|
|Peripherals||DMA, POR, PWM, WDT|
|Program Memory Type||FLASH|
|Program Memory Size||64KB 64K x 8|
|Connectivity||I2C, SPI, UART/USART|
|Data Converter||A/D 12x12b|
|Data Bus Width||32b|
|Number of Timers/Counters||7|
|Number of ADC Channels||12|
|Number of PWM Channels||6|
|Number of I2C Channels||2|
|REACH SVHC||No SVHC|
|RoHS Status||ROHS3 Compliant|
|Lead Free||Lead Free|
The STM32F030C8T6 microcontroller features a 48 MHz Arm? Cortex?-M0 32-bit RISC core, high-speed embedded storage (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory and up to 32 Kbytes of SRAM), and a wide range of upgraded peripherals and I/Os. Standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, two SPIs, and up to six USARTs) are available on all devices, as well as one 12-bit ADC, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers, and one advanced-control PWM timer.
From a 2.4 to 3.6V power supply, the STM32F030C8T6 microcontroller runs in the temperature range of -40 to +85 °C. Low-power applications can be designed thanks to a wide collection of power-saving options.
The STM32F030C8T6 microcontroller comes in four different packages with pin counts ranging from 20 to 64. Different peripherals are included depending on the device used. The following description gives an overview of the entire spectrum of STM32F030C8T6 peripherals available.
The STM32F030C8T6 microcontroller's features make it suitable for a wide range of applications, including application control and user interfaces, handheld equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
? Communication interfaces
– Up to two I2C interfaces
– Fast Mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) support on one or two I/Fs, with 20 mA current sink
– SMBus/PMBus support (on single I/F)
– Up to six USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control; one with auto baud rate detection
– Up to two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames
? Serial wire debug (SWD)
? All packages ECOPACK?2
? Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
? 11 timers
– One 16-bit advanced-control timer for six-channel PWM output
– Up to seven 16-bit timers, with up to four IC/OC, OCN, usable for IR control decoding
– Independent and system watchdog timers
– SysTick timer
? Clock management
– 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
– 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
– Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
– Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
? Up to 55 fast I/Os
– All mappable on external interrupt vectors
– Up to 55 I/Os with 5V tolerant capability
? 5-channel DMA controller
? One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
– Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
– Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
? Core: Arm? 32-bit Cortex?-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
– 16 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
– 4 to 32 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
? CRC calculation unit
? Reset and power management
– Digital & I/Os supply: VDD = 2.4 V to 3.6 V
– Analog supply: VDDA = VDD to 3.6 V
– Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
– Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
Gaming and GPS platforms